Ze-PRO IPcam, Ze-PRO IPmon and Ze-PRO IPrec are protocol stock libraries developed by ZUKEN ELMIC which enable users to implement ONVIF (Open Network Video Interface Forum) protocol in their system effectively and efficiently . These products enable easy development of network cameras, video cameras and video recorders compliant with the ONVIF specifications.
- Support ONVIF Core Spec Ver.21.12(IPcam、IPmon)
- Support H.264、H.265（HEVC) and TLS
- Passed the ONVIF Test Spec. Ver.21.12（Only for NVT）
- Profile T, S, M (IPcam, IPmon) and Profile G (IPcam, IPrec ） are supported so that users can easily implement interoperability of specific features to save footprints by selecting minimum necessary functions only.
- Enables easy control of media by integrating with Ze-PRO RTP
- Enables easy porting as OS/system/device dependent parts are separated.
- Sample programs (CUI/GUI) is included which enables immediate connection to a NVT over the network and reproduction of media
- Provides technical support, customization and system integration services backed with IP camera expertise.
- Long track record in ONVIF and streaming.
(customizable by enduser)
|required environment||Windows, Linux||Windows, Linux|
Technical support service and design consulting service is available.